Narendra chandak

Narendra chandak
click my photo

Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.
Jerry Seinfeld
When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
William Arthur Ward
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
Milton Berle
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- George Burns
If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.
- Tallulah Bankhead
The only journey is the one within.
- Rainer Maria Rilke
I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends.
- Walt Whitman
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- Tony Robins
It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.
- Amelia Barr
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
- Eminem
The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.
- William Morris
If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
- Bruce Lee

No comments:

BALAJI STATUS

https://youtu.be/URyEow4V5kY